Here is my lastest completed creation! You may remember that I started it a few days ago (see it in progress here) and it inspired something else entirely. So it’s taken me a while to finish it, but I go there in the end!
I’ve adapted the pattern very slightly (it’s based on Lucy’s design) – I used half treble instead of treble stitches around the sides and made the straps slightly differently, but otherwise it’s pretty similar.
And I’m so pleased with it! I started it to use up some of my wool supply and ended up buying so much more in the process, but it’s so worth it! I just love the colourful stripiness of it – yum!
I realised the other day that there has been a deplorable lack of buttons in my recent creations. So to try to make up for it I decided to add some buttons to the flowers that are attached to the straps – so pretty!
I’m not sure what my next project is going to be yet, but I think it may involve recycling some previously used cotton which I’ve had lying around for ages – I need to do some thinking and browsing for inspiration, so will let you know!