The last couple of days have been a bit of a whirlwind with a fair few things going on and not as much email checking time as usual. I therefore didn’t see an email telling me about the award until a day after it was posted, and even then I didn’t have time to share my excitement with you!
The lovely Susan from Crochet Addicts (where I wrote a guest blog last weekend) has nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award 🙂 Thank you Susan!
Here are the conditions of The Versatile Blogger Award:
– Thank the person who gave you this award, including a link to their blog. Done!
– Next, select 15 bloggers that you follow regularly or have recently discovered. Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile blogger-award. See below…
– Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself (under the nominations!)
I would like to nominate the following 15 bloggers (in no particular order!)
- Crochet with Tamara
- Daniella Joe’s Blog
- Made by Yours Truly
- The Little Room of Rachell
- Made by Patch
- The Careless Gene
- Riality Studios
- Little Woollie
- L is for Love
- A World of Imagination
- Birdie Blue
- Made in K-town
These wonderful people share so many fantastic and creative ideas – I love reading their blogs for inspiration!
Now 7 things about me
- I have been a Christian since I was 6 – just over 23 years!
- Cadbury’s Creme Eggs are my favourite type of Easter eggs, closely followed by mini eggs.
- I have one brother – younger, but a whole lot taller than me.
- I absolutely love reading and have done my whole life. I even read as I’m walking down the road!
- I took my driving test 4 times before I passed.
- My favourite and most comfortable shoes to wear when I’m teaching are bright pink and match my handbag.
- My Granny and Mum taught me the basic crafty skills when I was little – Granny taught me to knit and crochet and Mum taught me to sew.