No, it’s Super Boy!
I whipped up this cape this morning – not quite as quickly as Superman changes outfits, but still pretty quick. The pattern I sort of used (find it here) said it would take about 2 hours. I think in the end it took me about 2 and a half (I added more applique bits and changed the collar) but not too bad I’d say. I made it reversible so it can be worn with the Small Boy’s intital showing, or these stripy stars.
The collar in the pattern was designed to be all one piece with the cape, but I wanted it in 2 pieces, so I could make the collar contrast with the main part of the cape. I’m really pleased with how it turned out 🙂
This morning I also wrapped up the Baby Sleep Sack I made ages ago. Well, it was only 2 months ago, but it feels like a really long time. In the end the baby was 2 weeks overdue, but he finally arrived 🙂 I’ve not seen him yet, but hoping that I’ll at least get to see some photos sometime soon! So here’s the sleep sack…
… and a care label.
I also included a handmade card – it’s one I made a while ago and I love the cute little picture.
And now I’m off to the park with my favourite Little People – yay for sunny days!