With the arrival of my new yarn I was able to make up my last 4 (for now) squares. Look at all the lovely colours together!
Then came the fun part – working out how to put them together. I tried a few different combinations. This…
…until finally I settled on this.
I had half thought of this kind of arrangement anyway, but wanted to try out a couple of alternatives just to make sure.
After I’d decided on the order I put them all back on my stitch holders in the right order. (The post it notes are to indicate the ends of the lines so I don’t forget!)
I spent some time joining the first few together last night, whilst playing a great game of Articulate (made all the better becuase I won twice!) I don’t have photos yet, but will hopefully post some tomorrow when I’ve made a little more progress.
In the meantime, have a lovely day!