A few days ago I had a message from Sue over at The Crafty Pioneer saying that she’d nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award – thanks Sue! Her blog is well worth having a look at, and I especially loved her recent post about yarn bombing – so many lovely pictures!
As with all these awards, I now need to pass it on. This is the part that, at times, has filled me with dread. Not that I want to be stingy, but I only follow a relatively small number of blogs (although I admire many others and dip into them every so often) and how many times can I keep nominating the same people?! However, a few other blogs have recently caught my eye. I haven’t quite come up with the 15 blogs that I’m supposed to nominate (15 seems like a lot!) but these are blogs that I just love reading. There will be some I’ve nominated before and some new ones, but all are worth taking a look at.
To these nominated bloggers I say this – I completely understand if you can’t accept this award or pass it on for whatever reason. But please just take it as a compliment (I love hearing what you have to say and looking at your lovely pictures) and a thank you for the effort you put into it!
So, in no particular order, here they are:
Thanks very much to all you wonderful people, keep up the good work!
And now for the other part the award requires – 7 facts you may not know about me:
1. I only properly learnt to crochet at the beginning of 2012. I’d dabbled with it before (and Granny taught me as a child) but the addiction only really kicked in a year ago.
2. I love crafting with other people. It’s great to pick up ideas from other people, and generally just have a good old natter whilst being creative. Bliss!
3. I love drinking Chai tea.
4. The wreath that I made for Christmas 2011 is still on the door. I might possibly take it down this year…
5. I would love to go to Italy.
6. I have more than 100 unread books on my kindle.
7. I’ve been staring into space for the last 5 minutes trying to think of one last thing to say!